Saturday, August 27, 2011

"Tea"

I was thinking about tea the other day and I came to the conclusion that I don't really like it.

Yes, I said it.

Tea is ok, don't get me wrong. Tea is especially ok if I am sick and my throat hurts. Or when it is chai tea and mixed with lots of sugar and milk and cinnamon.

I might have just described a liquid cinnamon roll...

But back to tea. I am not really a fan of it.

I am, however, a big fan of tea-related snacks.

Tartlets?



Meringues?


Shortbread and scones?


Yea, all the food groups are present.


Does it count if Andre replaces tea in fancy cups?


I thought so too.

Our Tea
Ingredients
Andre
St. Germain
Sweet looking tea cups

How-to:
1. Find sweet looking tea cups
2. Pour a little St. Germain into said cups
3. Top off cups with chilled Andre
4. Enjoy your slightly grapefruity Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment