Lately there has been a lot of all of the above going on.
We got a tree and stockings! Can you guess which stocking is Gustavs?
There has also been a lot of chocolate and peppermint in my world. That combination of flavors is Christmas incarnate I think.
12 oz white chocolate chips
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
1 c crushed candy canes (about 5 canes)
1. Line and 8x8 pan with foil
2. Over a double broiler, melt the white chocolate; remove from heat
3. Stir in vanilla and peppermint extract
4. Pour into pan
5. Sprinkle candy cane pieces over the top of the chocolate
6. Refrigerate until firm, about two hours
7. Crack into pieces and enjoy