Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am enjoying:

This treat.


I.Can't.Stop.Eating.It.

This book.


It is the reason there is no ganache covered recipe in this post. I am writing as fast as I can right now so that I can get back to reading it... true story.

These (yesterday).


I think their legs look like they are attached at the joint with pieces of bubble gum.

This contraption surprised me at the store.


I will never buy this (it took me 24 years to finally cave and buy an actual pie plate). But seriously this is something from the Jetsons... insta-pie.


I think he wants a parrot. I think parrots terrify me. We will talk about it.



Even when he eats my yogurt and sticks his head in a cup.

Pretty, citrus-y drinks


One of the perks of having a bartender boyfriend.

This (other) book.


I promise to go back to reading you once I finish The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. And I promise to make the coconut cake on page 45. And the brownies in a jar. And southern bourbon pound cake...


Next up: donuts in this pan. With sprinkles and lots of glaze. On Saturday. After a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment