Wednesday, October 31, 2012

fall and such things

I would like to share some pictures from this fall, cool?

Going through photos from the past few months have made me realize (1) I love my life in Seattle and (2) I might take too many pictures of our cats.


Jeff and I hiked up Mount Si- 4 miles to the top.



We are both happy because the hike to the top is over. Had we taken a picture on the way up, we would have both been scowling. 


Ok so it doesn't look so bad from down here- whatever.


Classic sugar cookies from the Betty Crocker Cooky Book- my favorite cookbook.

Funfetti for my sister-in-law's birthday. She loves all things purple and Andre champagne. We may have sampled five varieties of Andre that night...




Proud cat mom. Goose and Little Man are pretty terrific. Unless you are trying to feed them. Or are cooking anything in the kitchen. Or walk in the vicinity of the kitchen. They are hungry beasts.


Coffee. Love. My dad brought me back some Sleepy Monk coffee from the Cannon Beach roaster. It is beyond delicious and makes my hands shake after about half a cup.


Zoka right down the street never gets old. Order the cappuccino. Don't ask just do it.


This is how every afternoon should look. Nevermind that it is currently monsooning. Wishing everyone a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment