Wednesday, March 13, 2013

just a few things

No recipes, just some things to  brighten your day.

Watch this episode of Saturday Night Live. Justin Timberlake revived my faith in the show.


Be excited because it is GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SEASON (I imagined myself saying that in an Oprah-esque voice.) Go spend $4 on a box or get in the kitchen and make your own using my thin mint recipe. Eat too many while watching above mentioned SNL episode.


These pretzel rolls... I just want them always. With sweet and spicy mustard. Look forward to the recipe coming soon.


Jeff brought this list to my attention. It is hard not to smile... especially at #5 and #7.


I found these pictures of Goose. This was probably the second day we had him home. As you can tell, he loved me from the very beginning...


I think we should all take a moment and be thankful that donuts exist.

Finally, if you ever need a pick me up take an almost-three year old to feed bread crumbs to ducks. Sorry for the seriously blurry picture of my nephew. In my defense, the kid rarely stops moving so it is almost impossible to get an un-blurry photograph. I swear there is nothing cuter (more cute?) Bottom line, their happiness in infectious.




No comments:

Post a Comment