Thursday, September 5, 2013

Favorite Fall Recipes

Guys, I don't want to admit how many packages of Halloween Oreos Jeff and I have consumed in this first week of September. It is the orange shortening filling that gets me. It is so damn good.

It is fall. Nevermind that it still gets into the 70's every afternoon. There are Halloween Oreos on the store shelves (and my counter) so, in my mind at least, autumn is here.

Here are some of my favorite fall-ish recipes... and best believe I am making caramel for cider tonight!

Apple Pie with Crumb Topping






















Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Rolls 


Browned Butter Apple Muffins











Pumpkin Muffins 



















Pumpkin Quick Bread (vegan)



Jeff's Favorite Cake

Chocolate Spice Cake
















Cut Out Sugar Cookies



















Candy Corn Slice & Bake Cookies
























Chewy Ginger Cookies


















Spiked Caramel Apple Cider



















Pumpkin Hot Buttered Rum




No comments:

Post a Comment