Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekly Links #2

Happy Friday... here's what I have been looking at this week:

Daily yoga inspiration on this website. This summer I am definitely going to try SUP yoga.

migas:

(via Yoga Strikes Many Poses in Coronado ‹ Coronado Lifestyle Magazine)

Papa Haydn West is on my mind. Especially their mint torte. Or their Mayan chocolate cake. Or their truffle cake. It's all deadly.


This post makes me want to road trip something fierce. It reminds me of how I felt when I wrote this post.

notes from the road

I don't know if I can make ombre work in any part of my life... but this cake makes me want to try.

 
 
These cookies... I have been coveting them.


I love Jessica's photography. And also cheeseburgers.

tuesday things I howsweeteats.com

I recently discovered I like Irish whiskey. I am planning on making some homemade Irish cream. I think if I do this, I will become Jeff's personal hero.

Homemade Baileys Irish Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment