Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekly Links #3

Happy weekend-ing!

I don't particularly like jello shots, but Michelle makes me wish that I did. So cute.



This song is spring.



Watch this if you are a fan of Christopher Walken.



I need to make this spread for my dad.

halva-spread-1.jpg

I love that this recipe utilizes the word "dunkers."

Chocolate Chunk Dunkers with a Salted Chile Caramel Dip by Bakers Royale

Banana & Chocolate  for life.

 Banana Blondies with Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache I howsweeteats.com

I have been breakfasting on overnight oats lately. I use Kath's recipe as a template.

 IMG_7935Blog

Yesterday was officially macaron day. At my work, each macaron sold from the 20th through the 23rd equals a donation to Southwest Early Learning Bilingual Preschool. Macs for a good cause. You can read about the history of macaron day here.

macaron day 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment