Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekly Links #6

I am going to keep this list short and sweet because it is sunny and I'm itching to get outside for a run. Let's kick the weekend off right!

I am enjoying this granola I found on Shutterbean... I made a batch using dried blueberries, flax seeds and coconut oil. Just add Greek yogurt.




















I need to make this rhubarb crumble ice cream stat.

Rhubarb Crumble Ice Cream // take a megabite

I discovered this store last week. I wanted to buy everything in it... the clothes were just so summery and pretty.

Aprie 

I am loving this three minute makeup routine from Cupcakes&Cashmere because that's about all the time I have for makeup in the morning.



Jeff and I brunched here last weekend and I am smitten. French toast bundt cake... need I say more? Also, just look at those biscuits and jam.

 

I want to buy or make a little herb box to put on my kitchen windowsill like this one from Williams-Sonoma.

Herb Pot with Tray


No comments:

Post a Comment