Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Links #7

I hope everyone had a bangin' Easter. I spent yesterday evening enjoying some BBQ at my brother and sister in law's new lake house, it was beautiful. The weekend was a busy one, so my little link post has been delayed... until now.

I can't get over this dog's face.



These meringues are just too pretty.

Strawberry Meringue | Bakers Royale

I want this baby.

Triple Berry Dutch Baby

Read this list about coconut oil! I have been putting it in my coffee.























I really want to throw a Kentucky Derby party this year. OK I really just want an excuse to make these juleps.

strawberry-infused mint julep

Walking around downtown, I can definitely relate to this post.

This reminds me of the of iTunes visualizer. I can't look away, #11 is my favorite.




Bourbon caramel ice cream pops... making these ASAP.

salted-bourbon-caramel-pops



No comments:

Post a Comment