Monday, May 26, 2014

Photos Lately

Here are some pictures of life lately. As with most good things, it all starts with melting butter...

I used this butter and this screaming hot pan to make a chili cheese omelet (my first.) Life changing. 

Watching the morning commute from my morning commute.


View from one of our windows.



The space needle is pretty from any angle. Pictured: from the Queen Anne hill and our doorstep respectively.

I threw pizza fixings into a roasted spaghetti squash. It's a new favorite.



My best friend is getting married and I am making their desserts. Here is the tasting sampler: apple hand pies, cheesecake-lettes and macarons. I also tried my hand at vegan/gluten free cake and frosting. Yes people, a cake that is both vegan and gluten free exists. 




Juice, Jameson and bottle cap wisdom.

Little Man enjoys the spring sunshine.

 

Baseball macarons for the Mariner's opening day.

My nephew is the best... he just turned four and is so much fun.



My brother and sister-in-law just bought a house on a lake. I foresee Jeff and I visiting them a lot this summer!

We had a BBQ on Easter... I love charcoal grills!

Spring is looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment