Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekly Links #9

I have decided I am going to post the weekly links at the end of my work week. It is just easier that way. Also, is it weird that every time I write weekly links I think of those brown and serve breakfast sausages?

Speaking of breakfast, I kicked off this weekend with 11 hours of sleep, a nice jog and brunch at Portage Bay. It doesn't get much better than that!

I like the description of this blog (and the recipes/pictures): Raw. Vegan. Not Gross.



Jeff got us tickets to see the Broadway play Once in a few weeks. I have no idea what to expect, but he said  it has a great soundtrack so I am excited!

ONCE

When I lived in Vermont, I discovered I love chicken salad. I am definitely making this recipe soon.

Cashew Chicken Rotini Salad

Jeff and I went here for happy hour and I got La Diabla... strawberry infused tequila, creme de cassis, ginger beer and lime. So. Good.


source

THIS BEER! I like to drink it from wine glass not because I am classy, but because it smells like fresh oranges.

Website_BeerHeader_Superfuzz

Emily's thoughts about alone time resonate with me.


















Check out these ice pops! They are perfect for hot days, especially the chocolate dipped coconut rum ones... yeeeessss.

10 Cool Ice Pops! by Cindy hungrygirlporvida.com

No comments:

Post a Comment