This is a different sort of list post. A few of my favorite blogs have featured summer bucket lists lately. I like this idea. I have so many things I want to do this summer and I need a real kick in the ass to make them happen. So here I am, summer bucket listing.
Before I list it out, I need to show you this burger...
Funnel cake buns. That sounds like a nickname. But seriously this exists in real life and I am very intrigued. OK, onto the list...
1. Pick strawberries and make jam... no more Christmas jam gifts made with frozen berries
2. Try bowling again... I have avoided it for a long time because I am so bad at it
3. Read more books... I'm shooting for a book a week
4. Go to a fair... preferably the one in Spokane
5. Take more mid-day naps
6. Go see more live music
7. Picnic in a park... and find a discreet way to bring wine/booze along
8. Swap houses with my brother and sister in law (and swim in this lake)
9. Buy a tent and go camping
10. Run Mt. Si
11. Get my next tattoo
12. Make weekly doughnuts a priotity
I think this is a manageable list.