I haven't turned on my oven in over two weeks now, I am going for a record. I have, however, consumed an absurd amount of peanut butter toast, iced coffee and cold pasta salad (Jeff makes the best.)
So as not to break the streak, I made little frozen cheesecake pops. No bake, just freeze.
Egg-less cheesecake batter gets piped into popsicle molds, topped with a Graham Cracker crust and thrown into the freezer.
CHEESECAKE! The other night, I made dinner out of one of these and a gin and tonic... don't judge.
Frozen Cheesecake Pops
8 oz cream cheese, soft
1/4 c Greek yogurt
3/4 c confectioners sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 Graham Cracker sheets, crushed into fine crumbs
1 1/2- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon sugar
- - -
1. Combine Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar, salt cinnamon and coconut oil until mixture clumps together slightly; set aside
2. In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese (with a paddle attachment) until smooth; add sugar and mix until combined
3. Add vanilla and lemon juice, mixing to combine
4. Add yogurt and milk; mix until smooth
5. Pour/pipe cheesecake base into your popsicle molds, leaving 1/4-1/2 inch gap at the top for your crust mixture
6. Spoon the Graham Cracker mixture onto the top of each popsicle well
7. Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for at lease 6 hours
8. To remove, soak mold in warm water for 1 minute and then remove popsicles!