Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gin Rickey Cocktail


I am debating going back for a third cookie. I broke and turned on my oven today in order to make some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Now I have a plateful of them and Jeff isn't home to help me eat them... what to do, what to do.

Before I go grab another cookie, we should chat about this drink. This drink is full of gin goodness and lime flavor. It is also sparkling!


The recipe is simple and refreshing, prefect for summer! All you will need is a lime, your favorite gin, lime simple syrup, ice and club soda (or any dry, not-sweet bubbly water.) I got a little crazy with it and used Dry Lavender Soda, but plain club soda is fine!




Cheers!

Gin Rickey Cocktail
makes 1

2 oz gin
1 Tablespoon lime simple syrup
lime slices/wedges
soda water
ice
- - -
1. Pour lime syrup and gin over ice, stir gently
2. Top with soda water and garnish with lime

No comments:

Post a Comment