Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Links & Such

I am sipping a gin and ginger while Jefe cooks dinner. It is an ideal "Sunday" night. Here are some things that have caught my eye lately, and also a question: why do weekends go by so fast???

This is happening on Friday... I can't wait!

Photo: Wondering what's good at this year's festival? If you love fish n' chips then you'll love NOSH's British take on this favorite. Catch them both days!

For my friend's wedding this fall, she wants cheesecake in shot glasses. Inspiration found here.

Patriotic Cheesecake Shots for July 4th | by Carrie Sellman for TheCakeBlog.com

These photos are great!

V8FXgvy

You had me at gin & prosecco.

peaches-7.jpg

Her pictures are magical.

sardines2


How I Met Your Father... very cute.

How to (somewhat) distinguish between cobblers, crisps and crumbles



I am happy I found this guide for how long wine will last when uncorked. Very helpful.

How Long Will That Wine Last?

No comments:

Post a Comment