Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cast Iron Skillet-ing

I'm working on a new section for this here blog. It involves less butter/sugar and more coconut oil/almond flour. So while I am figuring all that out (and recipe testing) I wanted to share all things cast iron with you. Because (despite the fact that it was 85 degrees today) it is fall in my mind and time for a big skillet cookie, don't you think???

 

How to season your skillet.



I want to make these so I have an excuse to buy mini skillets (and because they are pumpkin filled.)

individual pumpkin granola skillet cookie www.climbinggriermountain.com

Craving these.

Tart Cherry-Glazed Brussels Sprouts

This breakfast looks amazing. 



 This cake is gonna happen.

Lemon Berry Cake (gluten, grain, and dairy free) ~ savorylotus.com

I'm loving this butter&bird situation.

 

And a final note: how cool is this map?



No comments:

Post a Comment