Sunday, September 28, 2014

Links & Such

I was lucky enough to be a part of one of my best/oldest friend's wedding yesterday. It was a beautiful (sunny!) day and I couldn't be more happy for them! This girl is the best and was such a beautiful bride! Over the last few days I have eaten a ridiculous amount of buttercream so I am going to take a few days off from making anything sweet and butter-filled. While I am reeling from my frosting hangover, please enjoy these gems.

These tacos are intriguing.

Potato Veggie Breakfast Tacos |edibleperspective.com

They follow the taco commandments!

NUTELLA BUNS!

speed-folding-nutella-bun25

Jessica's book tour is coming to Seattle and I can't wait to go get my signed copy of Seriously Delish.

seriously delish I howsweeteats.com

At some point I am making these cupcakes.



Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cinnamon Frosting

This video is spot on.

These look dangerously addictive. 

Paprika Cheddar Cheez-Its | www.acozykitchen.com

Gilmore girls comes to Neflix on October 1st! Aaaand there goes all my free time.

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment