Monday, May 18, 2015

links & such

I am enjoying a quiet morning and a small cup of blueberry coffee. I got hooked on the stuff when I lived in Vermont a few years ago... Green Mountain Blueberry, if you see it grab some! Today's agenda: finishing this coffee, hearing little Rose's heartbeat and a long walk. Oh and cookie dough. There will be some of that too. All in all, a nice little Monday.

This cake makes me want to make a funfetti cheesecake.

coney island cheesecake I howsweeteats.com

I know we will have a total newborn on our hands at this point, but I kinda sorta really want to buy tickets to this concert. Am I crazy?

Speaking of that newborn, I really need to practice using my wrap. I am watching these tutorials and let me just say these women make it look easy (I make it look like I am a confused mess, which is not far off.) Practice practice practice!











I think I will make a small batch of croissants.

 A small batch of homemade croissants. Steps are broken up into 3 days, so nothing is too complicated! @dessertfortwo                                                                                                    
Tater tots for breakfast! Let's!

tater totchos recipe - www.iamafoodblog.com

I hope this means Paula is making a comeback, she is one of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment