Friday, July 24, 2015

Coconut Water Ice Pops

I am bringing you a recipe for ice cubes. It has gotten to that point guys, the point at which (1) it is too damn hot out to turn on my oven and (2) when I have a free moment I am going to choose a quick run and a shower over making something to post on here.


I recently got the thumbs up from my doctor to start exercising more strenuously. Let me just say, things are... different. I am not going to go into much detail but there is a lot more bouncing involved. Too far? Sorry. To rehydrate on hot days I made these coconut water ice pops aka giant flavored ice cubes.  It is no secret that I have been drinking coconut water like mad for the past few months and these ice pops are the perfect post-workout treat! Make them when you want  a treat but have literally two minutes to make something.




Coconut Water Ice Pops
makes 4

1 bottle of coconut water
fresh or frozen berries (or any fruit you like)
- - -
1. Fill popsicle molds 1/3 full of coconut water
2. Add fruit/berries
3. Add more coconut water to fully fill molds
4. Insert popsicle sticks
5. Freeze for at least 4 hours before enjoying

No comments:

Post a Comment