Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Inspired

I don't know about you, but I am in serious need of holiday baking inspiration. It is in times like these that I like to go back through old recipes and re-read what was going on in my life when I made them. This, coupled with the "Pumpkin Spice State of Mind" playlist on Songza helps me get my mind right. Ready... set... bake!

I need to make these blondies again stat. 



Gigantic ginger cookies... make them and tie them up with a bow for the holidays.



Crinkle cookies with a minty twist are a good decision.



PUMPKIN DONUTS!



I don't particularly enjoy drinking eggnog but I do like eating it in the form of bread.



If pumpkin isn't your thing, try these sweet potato scones.



If pumpkin is your thing, try these cinnamon rolls.



Or this pie...



...or these muffincupcakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment