Friday, December 23, 2016

Currently

We are all up in Christmas right now, so I thought it would be fun to do a quick "currently" post. 3...2...1... GO!

I am currently...

...watching: I am going through my favorite Christmas movies and shows right now. I save the really bad, b-list Christmas rom-coms for when Jeff is working. They are my favorite (12 Dates of Christmas, I am talking about you.) Jeff and I binge-watched Westworld and loved it! Oh and we watched the Gilmore Girls revival and I have so many feelings... mainly WHY DID THEY MAKE IT?

Image result for westworld

...reading: I started Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. It is good so far and I am surprisingly into it considering it is a play and not my favorite format to read. I also read my favorite blogs in the morning before work now, it is nice to scroll through them while I have my breakfast.

...listening: to the ambient noise of a baby monitor and the Black Keys.

...making: I am prepping tomorrow's dinner that includes a roast, an ice cream cake (decorated like a yule log) and hopefully a glass of wine!

...feeling: craving a good yoga practice

...eating: all the Christmas cookies and SPRINKLES

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, people eating, child and food

...planning: our packing list for Leavenworth

...loving: this time of year and sharing the holidays with Rosemary!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

After a quiet Christmas we are heading to Leavenworth to play in the snow for a few days. I hope everyone has a relaxing holiday with friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment