Thursday, May 25, 2017

a trip to the beach


Jeff, Rose and I just got back from a little vacation on the Oregon coast. It was such a great, relaxing and much needed trip. We started off in Portland for Mother's Day and then spent the rest of our trip in Cannon Beach. I am already missing the sunny beach and our midday trips to Sleepy Monk for coffee and donuts! Here are some pictures!








flight/pretty downtown Portland/peek!/Mother's Day coffee walk/donuts...the orange olive oil one was my favorite/post-donut fit/post-fit crash



love at first sight/classic/straight for the water!






another flight (love Pelican!)/jellies/sunset/all of the pizza, please/these two...







baby wet suit/morning cocoa and cereal/relaxing/running/my happy place/beach yoga








berry beer/fire light/fish&chips/can you tell we like beer?/my two goofs/one last gander at the ocean/post-trip detox

All in all, a successful vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment